Book a flu and/or COVID-19 vaccination appointment in Whitehorse.
⚠This service is unavailable for nightly maintenance between 12:00 AM and 01:00 AM PST⚠
Please use this service to book your appointment for your flu and/or COVID vaccine. Everyone 6 months of age and
older is recommended to get the flu vaccine once a year.
If you are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine, you will be offered it at your flu appointment.
Children aged 2 to 17 years may choose a nasal-mist or an injectable flu vaccine, while supplies last.
Fluzone high dose will be available for individuals 65 years and older, while supplies last.
Before you start
- If you have a Yukon or British Columbia healthcare card, please use this while booking your appointment.
- When entering your healthcare card number, enter numbers only and no spaces or dashes.
- If you do not have a valid healthcare card, you can still book your appointment online.
- You must provide an e-mail address or a phone number (SMS) in order to confirm your appointment and in case
we need to contact you.
- If you select e-mail as your preferred contact method confirmation, reminder messages will be sent to
your email address from Government of Yukon (sender email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org).
Before you arrive at your appointment
- Review the information sheet and after-care sheet for COVID-19 and
influenza (Flu). Prepare any questions
you have for clinic healthcare providers.
- Wear a loose-fitting or short-sleeved shirt so that your upper arm can be reached.
- If you have a healthcare card, bring it with you to the clinic. If you live in the Yukon but do not yet
have a Yukon healthcare card, bring your health card from your other province or territory. You should bring
your immunization record (yellow book) if you have it.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick.